There are two ways to mass delete scheduled audits, via the Reassign button or by clicking on a scheduled day in the calendar.
Click the Button
- Select the audits to remove, to remove all audits check the box in the header column.
- Ensure the New Auditor selection is set to None.
- Note: Selecting an auditor at this step will reassign all selected audits to that auditor.
- Click save to remove the selected audits.
Click a day on the Calendar
Clicking a day on the calendar that contains scheduled audits will pull up a list of the audits scheduled for that day.
- Click into an audit - Selecting the first item in the list will provide the most options for audit removal.
- Within the details, click in the top right corner and select a removal option.
- Only this Instance - deletes this single audit from the schedule
- All Following - deletes the selected audit and all audits following it on this document
- All Related - deletes the selected audit and all other audits that were scheduled at the same time.
- Confirm deletion