Users can range from individuals that conduct audits, close non-conformances, review reports, or manage the system.
To access all existing Users, navigate to Organization and select the Users tab from the top of the page.
A: Use keywords that relate to the name or email to search for Users.
B: Upload users into EASE. Use the template provided to upload multiple users at once. More information on uploading users can be found here.
C: Export this list of users into a CSV or XLSX file.
D: Choose and rearrange the column filters.
This table displays all applicable columns. Select all desired columns. To rearrange their order, click on the two lines next to the filter's name and drag and drop to the desired location in the order.
E: Apply the same edit across multiple users at once. Check the box next to all users to be edited. Once multiple users have been selected, the Bulk Edit button will be prompted at the top right of the page.
Select the Bulk Edit button to alter the chosen users' details and roles.
When editing user roles, many users will have different choices for the same box. Users have the option of leaving the box as is, checking the box for all users or removing the role for all of the user selected.
F: Click on a column filter's description to sort users alphabetically or numerically, depending on the filter's parameters.
G: Click on the upside-down triangle next to a column filter to select eligible values for that filter to be sorted.
For example, when the department column filter is selected:
H: Click on a user to manually edit their individual details, schedule their calendar, and view the user's history.
- Details: Edit this user's login and individual information. Select this user's system, additional, and corrective action roles.
- Calendar: Use the calendar to schedule time off for this user. The calendar also displays scheduled audits and site holidays. To understand the calendar view and the process of scheduling time off for users, click here.
*Note: Only users with the Site Admin role can schedule time off for themselves or other users.
- History: View all historical revisions made to this user, along with each revision's date and details.
I: Click the + button to create a user
- When selected, create this user by username instead of email. Create the username along with a temporary password that the user will change upon their first login.
- Input this user's email which they will use to login into EASE. Users will receive an email from EASE at this email address with a login link.
- Input this user's first and last name. Adding the user's title is optional.
- The site this user belongs to. This will originally default to the active site.
- From the dropdown menu, select the shift this user belongs to. More information on Shifts can be found here.
- From the dropdown menu, select the department this user belongs to. More information on Departments can be found here.
- Scope: From the dropdown menu, select the location(s) this user is able to audit. More information on Scopes can be found here.
- From the dropdown menu, select this user's layer. More information on Layers can be found here.
- From the dropdown menu, select this user's admin scope, or which location reports this user can view. Select (None) if this user does not have this capability. Only necessary if this user's reporting scope is higher than auditing scope. If left blank, the admin scope will be the same as the audit scope.
Scroll down the page to select this user's System and Additional roles.
These roles are independent of each other and do not cascade. For instance, if a user needs both manager and auditors privileges, both roles must be toggled on.
*Note: The OrgAdmin role will be unattainable for newly created users, and the Auditor role will be initially toggle on by default.
- OrgAdmin - Grants edit access to all organization wide settings. Can enable all roles to users.
- SiteAdmin - Grants edit access to site specific settings. Can enable SiteAdmin role and below on users.
- AuditAuthor - Grants edit access to Documents and the Question Library. Can assign audits.
- Auditor - Must be enabled for audits to be assigned. Grants access to complete and submit audits.
- Manager - Must be enabled for user to be set as a responsible party. Grants access to reports.
- Mitigation Manager - Reassign responsible party, reassign approving party.
- Mitigation Admin - Reassign Any Responsible Party, Reassign Any Approving Party, Modify Any Mitigation Due Date.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article