The achievements leaderboard enables users to see where they rank among their peers in completed activities and how close they are to their next achievements.
The leaderboard also gives administrators an easy way to identify top performers, providing an opportunity to recognize individuals and teams for a job well done.
To access the Leaderboard, navigate to the Home page and select the Leaderboard tab.
- Search for specific users by name.
- Filter for users by location.
- Choose and rearrange the column filters shown in the leaderboard.
- Click on the column name to list alphabetically, numerically, or chronologically, depending on the filter's parameters.
- Click on the upside-down triangle next to a column filter to select eligible values for that filter to be sorted from.
- Badges are interactive, and when hovered over, its details and completed progress are visible.
How the scores are calculated:
- Score = badge count (for those badges that are earned based on a number of completed assessments or mitigations).
- Assessment and Mitigation completion badges: scores between 1 - 2500 depending on the badge count.
- Assessment Champion: 125 (criteria: 20 assessments completed in 6 months with 85% on-time completion).
- Assessment Expert: 500 (criteria: 50 assessments completed in 6 months with 90% on-time completion).
- Assessment Master: 1500 (criteria: 75 assessments competed in 6 months with 95% on-time completion).
- Assessment Guru: 10000 (criteria: 100 assessments competed in 6 months with >=99% on-time completion).
Each earned badge has a score value associated with it. As you earn each badge, you “earn” the score associated with it. An analogy might be poker chips: If you have $1, 5$, $10, and $25 chips, then your total chip value is 1+5+10+25 = $41. Achievement badges are treated in the same way.
A user has earned the 50 assessments completion badge (Assessment Completion Badge - 50) and all of the previous iterations of this badge (Assessment Completion Badge - 1, 5, 10, 25). This same user has also earned the 100 mitigations completion badge (Mitigation Completion Badge - 100) and all of the previous iterations of this badge (Mitigation Completion Badge - 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75). Lastly, this user has earned the Assessment Champion badge.
What is this user's total score?
Assessment Completion Badge Score: 1 + 5 + 10 + 25 + 50 = 91
Mitigation Completion Badge Score: 1 + 5 + 10 + 25 + 50 + 75 + 100 = 266
Assessment Champion Score: 125 (this badge has no previous iterations)
Total Score = Assessment Completion Badge Score (91) + Mitigation Completion Badge Score (266) + Assessment Champion Score (125)
Total Score (91 + 266 + 125) = 482
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article